Queensland Institute of Business and Technology

The Queensland Institute of Business and Technology (QIBT) is a higher education institution delivering programs as a registered Higher Education Provider approved by the Australian Government’s Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations. QIBT is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS Provider Code 07137F) as required by the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 . The school is located on Griffith University's Mount Gravatt and Gold Coast campuses. It currently has over 2,000 students; international students make-up 65% of the student population whilst Australian students make up the remaining 35%. 

QUT International College

QUT International College (QUTIC) is an important part of Queensland University of Technology and offers English language and academic pathway programs to assist international students to meet the entry requirements for university degree programs, as well as to improve their English for personal, professional or academic purposes.

Latest Shots